Saturday, December 09, 2006

Getting Ready for Christmas







We leave for BsAs four days after Christmas, so the decorating is a bit sparce this year. Last night, Helen and I had our granduaghter, Leah, spend the night. She and Helen made paper-plate angels and we all posed for pictures in silly hats. And we hung the stockings by the chimney with care . . .






We won't see Leah for the 6 months we are in Argentina--or our dog, Jack. I amm a little worried about him. He is 13 and moving pretty slow. Our younger daughter, Katherine, will take care of him while we are away.

1 comment:

ktpitts said...

Got your email today with the link to this blog, and I'm looking forward to reading about your spicy Latin adventures. I think this sort of technology is especially cool for travelers. I wish I had kept up better with the "travelogue" I set up for my London trip. I'll know better for the next time.


- P.S. If Kate's taking care of the dog, he's a goner for sure.