Monday, May 21, 2007

A Change of Plans--Antares this Thursday


I stopped by El Alamo this afternoon to check and make sure my reservation for tomorrow night was in order only to find a sign that says they are closed until May 29 for repairs. That's all I know right now.

Obviously, that means our Fiesta de Despedida cannot take place as planned tomorrow night. I hope no one shows up tomorrow night.


Alan and Frank have both suggested that we move the Fiesta de Despedida to Antares in Palermo Viejo. The address is Armenia 1447 (between Gorriti and Jose Cabrera).
We will move the day to Thursday, and the time is the same: 7-9 p.m.
Alan and I went there on St. Patrick's Day with Yanqui Mike and 99. You can read Alan's review here.
.Maya and Tom will be back from New York, and we can see them again before we head home.
OK, sorry for the change of venue. I hope everyone gets the message in time. Hope to see you on Thursday at 7:00.

No comments: